- this website – unwind.co.in
- Mobile application – “Unwind – Do what you like!!”
If you do not agree with our practices, please don’t use the Service.
The information we collect:
User Provided Information -Registration is not mandatory in order to be able to use the features and functionality of the Service.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information like phone numbers, emails, login or password to any social network.
Automatically Collected Information – We may automatically collect certain information, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and information about the way you use the Service, including content viewed, or liked or favorited and saved, folders created in the app, the content shared on various social network namely Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp.
We do not save any third-party content shown on the app on any of the servers.
How we use the information we collect
We may use your Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information for:
* To improve the Service
* We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Service and customer communications.
* We may use Automatically Collected Information such as number of visits, frequency of usage and content delivered etc. to analyse and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Service.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Identified Information and Automatically Collected Information under the following circumstances:
* If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with subpoena or similar legal process;
* With third party service providers to the extent that is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the Service (for example, hosting services, customer support, analytical services, advertising service and third party companies that we use to send you authentication SMS when you register to the Service or invite friends via SMS) . Their use of information is limited to these purposes;
* If we believe, in good faith, that it is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, to defend against liability, third party claims and to protect our rights and property, your safety or the safety of others;
* When we have your consent to share the information;
* In connection with a sale of stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation, merger with another entity, or if UNWIND should ever have its assets sold to another entity;
* We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Service is being used as part of our efforts to improve the Service. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID). They do not share it except in aggregate form. No data is shared as to any individual user.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
UNWIND takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases.
The Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site or the Service represents to UNWIND that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us [email protected]
Last updated on: 08-Jan-2017